Reprint Videos of SudoTV
The SudoTV project includes the following video spaces:
Note that the above list may be incomplete. All videos published past, current or future under the SudoTV project are restricted to this policy.
All videos created by the SudoTV project are open source, which means that you can reprint them under a certain condition.
All videos belong the SudoTV project are published under a CC-BY-NC_ND 4.0 License.
Based on the CC-BY-NC_ND 4.0 License, some rights and conditions apply when you interact with any content from any source of the SudoTV project.
§ You are free to
SudoTV cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
§ Under the following terms
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the source website and the license (CC-BY-NC_ND 4.0 License), and indicate if changes were made (to the original source). You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where an applicable exception or limitation permits your use.
No warranties are given. The license may not give you all the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
This chapter is a human-readable summary of (and not a substitute for) the license, which is not an official legal term. View the following link to read the full text of the license:
If you have any questions about the reprint, please visit our Contact Us page. Or, you can contact us by email at [email protected].